Wednesday 11 November 2020

Yellow Snow

Hello Nomad friends.  I made a tag inspired by Ardyth's fun hat and mitten card.  For some reason I saw a face under the hat and thought this Unity girl was perfect.


I also liked Ardyth's fun yellow snowflake background, so I stamped my manilla tag with Hero Arts Splendid Snowflakes and dandelion archival.  Very cool!!!!  Then I added my Unity Girl, stamped on white card, fussy cut and just a little pink sparkly colour.  Mittens, coffee cup, no hat, just good hair.  Then I finished with some fancy wool and a gold snowflake brad.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Ardyth Day 1
2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Country View Challenge November - Anything But a Card


7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Such a great tag

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Nice crisp stamping, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your tag, Gail - pretty gal with coffee and I love the snowflake background and wooly ties!!

Billie A said...

Wonderful tag.

Lindsey said...

This tag totally caught my eye! I love how you were inspired and yet your creation is also so very unique. It's not just unique, though....it's beautiful!

Susan Renshaw said...

Just lovely, Gail!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

rachel said...

great tag! Thanks for joining us at CountryView Crafts and good luck! Hugs rachel xx