Saturday 28 November 2020

Pop Up Flower

Hello Nomad friends.  I asked my mum what she would like on her birthday card, and she said flowers.  So I made her a card with a happy Gerbera.

I cut the smiling flower from a printed card.  I made a window card using circle dies and acetate.  The sentiment panel is a stamp from Crafty Individuals.  I made a decorated paperclip to keep the card shut cos..........

It's a pop up!!!  

I attached the fussy cut Gerbera to a bitty ball I made from two shades of green Bazzill. 

I still haven't perfected the magnetic closer for my pop up cards, so I decorated a silver speech bubble shaped paperclip with three different strands of fancy wool, two glass leaves and a fancy brad.

I used one of the dies that comes with the bitty ball set to cut the two leaves and I added another Crafty Individuals stamped sentiment panel.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Art Piaskownica Mae Formy Spinaczklamerka Edycja
Virginia's November Show and Share
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
Ally's Angels Challenge 40 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Your mum will absolutely love this happy pop-up card, Gail - so adorable!!

Virginia L. said...

It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!