Sunday 8 November 2020

Found and Used

Hello Nomad friends.  I found a Hunkydory paper pack that came in a magazine.  I actually bought this mag for the embossing folder so I hadn't opened the paper pack.  So I did.   Oooh, pretty, and perfect for a friend of mine with health issues who loves the garden.  So I decided to make a set of cards.   Here's two I made from one of the A4 printed card sheets.

For the one on the left I cut a third off the sheet and added it to a pink DL card base.  I added a piece of lace down the RHS and added one of the small die cut printed sentiments.  The card on the right I folded the remainder of the printed sheet in half to make a DL card.  I added one of the printed borders top and bottom and added some more of the lace.  Then I used the large oval panel and a smaller oval sentiment panel.  Sweet!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Creative Crafting Uncles 10 - Males Go Feminine
Allsorts Challenge Week 597 - Lace, Real or Faux

6 comments:

brenda said...

Two pretty feminine cards Gail and pretty modern images, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Two very lovely cards. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Allsorts this week and using lace.
Lynn x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely papers and gorgeous cards, Jo x

Mervi said...

Two fabulous and feminine cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Alex said...

Lovely cards. Love background paper... so beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Mummylade said...

Just swinging by to thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.