Tuesday 24 November 2020

Don't Talk About the Pompoms

Hello Nomad friends.  Feeling a certain ammount of urgency today as it's the 24th of 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Only one day to go and I'm 10 days behind!  It also means it's only a week left in November and that means I really should be thinking about getting Chrimbo cards in the post!!   Thought I'd share that with you cos you know, a worried shared is a worry shared!!!  Anyway, back to the tags, and no comments about the pompoms please!

I thought Becky's bobble hat tags were so cute.  I grabbed a scrap of plaid card, die cut with an oval die and added a strip of card with Rubber Dance sentiment stamped on it.  Let's make two!!!  Pompoms!  Not a skill I have obviously.   Will be useful if you are lost in the woods with one of these tags and you need something to drop to make a trail.  Like breadcrumbs!  Only less edible!!!!   A bit of black baker twine and done!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Becky Day 15

Country View Challenge November - Anything But a Card
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 517
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute little hats - I love 'em. I may steal this idea for my gift tags, Jo x

Lindsey said...

I think your pom poms turned out great, and I love the colorful plaid you used. These are darling!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great little hats ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x