Monday 9 November 2020

Tea Rocks

Hello Nomad friends.  I seem to have about 20 things on the go at once at the moment so let's try and get a couple finished.  Here's a rockin' tea card.

I made a rocker card using Marianne Design dies, stamps and papers.  I've cut the cup and saucer and fancy round frame from gold mirror card and backed it with a silver mirror card circle.  I used blue card for the rocker base and used a blue patterned sheet from the Shabby Chic paper stack for a layer on the card base and also a circle above the cup which I stamped for a cute saying.

When I glued the cup to the silver circle I only used glue at the bottom so I can slip a tea bag in behind it.  Now my friend can enjoy a cup of tea with me, even though we are far apart.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Marianne Design Challenge 258 - Rocker Card COL1320,PK9121,LR0141,CR1238
2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Remembrance/Thinking of You



8 comments:

Billie A said...

Pretty card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so pretty

Suzan said...

Prachtige wiebelkaart heb je gemaakt! Bedankt voor het meedoen en succes!
Groetjes Suzan
DT MD Challenge blog

Aniet said...

Nice card Gail,
Thanks for joining our challenge,
kind regards Aniet
DT MD Challenge blog

Judith said...

Super leuk geworden.
Gezellig dat je mee doet met onze "wiebel" challenge.
Groetjes van Judith
DT - Marianne Design Challenge Blog

Anita said...

Great card you made.
Thanks for joining our challenge.

Best Regards
Anita
MDblog

De Hobbyzolder said...

Leuke kaart met het theezakje
Gezellig dat je meedoet met de "wiebelkaart" Challenge.
Groetjes Cecile
DT Marianne Design Challenge Blog

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous rock card!