Saturday 14 November 2020

Otter Squared

Hello Nomad friends.  Poppystamps have an autumn colours challenge so I made a hello card with a couple of otters.

I cut Poppystamps Hello Background from orange card, smeared with Frayed Burlap distress ink and mounted on a grungy yellow/beige designer paper card base.  I stamped Poppystamps Christmas Friends otters on a piece of glossy card coloured with alcohol inks and fussy cut them.  A little gel pen for the cheeks and muzzles and done.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 74 - Colors Of Autumn
Ally's Angels Challenge 40 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Remembrance/Thinking of You


2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute little otters and I love the hello background, Gail - such a cute card!!

Jeanne J. said...

This is adorable! I love the otters on that hello background. You made me smile!