Tuesday 3 November 2020

A Cat For All Seasons

Hello Nomad friends.  I've made a card for a cat loving nephew who has a birthday soon.  I think sending our makes is like sending a hug and a smile and we all need one of those in these very special times.  I've used the very gorgeous Curious Cat.  This time he's all orange and green!!!!

I made my card base from a piece of green grungy diamond designer card.  I used library green archival ink to stamp the border from Doodle Borders 2, which I think looked a bit like a cat's eye, and the birthday sentiment from the Happy Birthday set.  I also edged the card with the same green ink.  I stamped Curious Cat on a piece of neon green card and embossed with orange embossing powder.  I added some white gel pen highlights, fussy cut and added him to the card.  I seem to be having an orange and green thing at the moment.  Well they go so well together and make a bright and happy card, so why not?

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to hop over to the Rubber Dance blog and check out all the wonderful inspiration from the team.  Hugz

Curious Cat is joining the fun at
Fab 'n' Funky 500th Challenge Celebration
Allsorts Challenge Week 596 - For Children/Teens
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 189 - Til Mannen
Lek med Kreativ Scrapping - Til En Mann





8 comments:

Pat K said...

Wonderful birthday card. Great colours with a fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love your orange and green kitty, Gail - looks great atop that card with stamped border too!! The border reminded me of a school of fish - am I nuts?

ionabunny said...

Not nuts. I can understand fish. That suits cat too. Hugz

brenda said...

He's a really super cat Gail onto a lovely inky background, thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous birthday card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts!
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

What a great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Kreativelena said...

Great card. Love the background border that looks like cats eye :-)
Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

ingunnsinekort said...

Kult kort! Den katten er bare herlig:) Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK. DT Ingunn