Saturday 21 November 2020

Perfect Day to Craft

Hello Nomad friends.  The animals are fed, it raining Cat's, Dogs and everything else, so a perfect day to sit in and make stuff.  Here's a tag to start proceedings.  

I was inspired by Elyse's tag.  I used a Sizzix Embosslit die to cut/emboss the wreath from pale green card and highlighted the texture with Cracked Pistachio distress.  I added Cherry enamel accents. I cut the tag using Stamplorations Stitch tag die from red snowflake designer paper.  I initially stamped the Papirdesign God Jul (Merry Christmas) in black, but didn't like it, so I went over with an embossing pen and white embossed.  Pine and lime bakers twine to finish.

Thanks for dropping by.  Off to get coffee and I'll be back.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Elyse Day 19
Country View Challenge November - Anything But a Card




3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely tag! I've not felt in the mood to craft over the last few days. That gnome is still awaiting my return, Jo x

Lindsey said...

First off, that you can trace so perfectly with an embossing pen is a feat in my books! The wreath is a standout with the extra inking and the berries. Thanks for linking up with us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

rachel said...

Another wonderful tag - you have been busy! Thanks for joining us at CountryView Crafts and good luck! Hugs rachel xx