Friday 13 November 2020

Coffee Gnome Tag

Hello Nomad friends.  One more tag for today and then I'm out to do a little tidying in the garden if the weather holds.  This tag was inspired by Elena's cute tag on day 8 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event. As soon as I saw the cute bear sitting on a stump I thought about Lost Coast Designs Coffee Gnome, also sitting on a stump!

Sqquuuuuueeeeee!  Too cute.  I used Winnie and Walter Carly die cuts to make the bauble.


I wanted this tag to be a little card so there was more space to write so I cut the frame and inner circle and then used the frame die to cut a folded base, offsetting the die so I kept the hinge.  The blue inner circle was a scrap of blue card I found that had some blue brusho sprinkles on it.

I stamped Lost Coast Designs Coffee Gnome and the Rubber Dance mushroom on a scrap of grey card, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  Mushroom footstool!!  Perfect.  I've added a piece of flat fluffy white ribbon to his hat and then went crazy with some white snowflake stickers.  May I draw your attention to the bow????  Gosh, did I do that??  White organza with red dots and a bit of plain red ribbon behind to tie it on a present or tree, although obviously we also have the free standing option as well.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Elena Day 8
Art Piaskownica Cards Kartka Bombka
PixiesSnippets Playground Challenge 390
2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling tag card, Gail - just love your gnomie sipping coffee!!

Joyce said...

Awww..such an adorable gnome. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

HilaryJane said...

So many really lovely tags, I am quite overwhelmed. I love how you have used different bits of ribbon and wool for the ties xx

Billie A said...

Cute gnome and tag.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh this is so adorable

Di said...

Oh this truly is so lovely Gail! I made gnome Christmas cards just before my mishap. As you may know, I'm hampered by a pulled shoulder so the Cuttlebug is one thing I can't think about right now. I do so hope to be able to join in the new 'Squash It' challenge - even if Dudley or Len has to crank the Cuttlebug handle! Mind you, it may work left handedly, I don't see why not - although Len might go ape if I get caught when am supposed to be resting it from lifting etc. We shall see eh?

Hugs

Di xx