Friday 13 November 2020

Tag

Hello Nomad friends.  Still deep into tag making with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  This one was inspired by Karin's card on day 2.  I found a scrap of card on my desk that was blue with white embossing.  I tried using a star pattern stencil, versamark and white embossing powder and wasn't keen on the result, but die cut with a circle die it made a nice round panel for my tag.


I die cut the tag with Stamplorations Stitched tag die and the round panel with a stitch circle die.  I edged the circle and stamped Rubber Dance Don't open before Christmas Eve sentiment with dark blue dye ink.  I added some glitter glue to the snowy top of the letters.  The very cool penguin is from Norwegian company Ocean Heart Hobby, stamped, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut.  A little blue and white bakers twine to finish.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Karin Day 2
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Anything But A Card
Stamplorations Stencil Challenge


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to repurpose that scrap! It makes a fantastic snowy background for your penguin. Great tag!

Tammy L said...

I love this tag! That is a great image and I really enjoy your fun layers! Well done. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations for our Anything but A Card challenge and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Arwen said...

Lovely tag. Your penguin is adorable. Treat job with the coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations

Tristan said...

What a lovely tag Gail. That penguin is adorable and your colouring perfect. Great use of the circle to frame him. Thanks for joining us at the Cristmas Craft Creations this month. Tristan DT.