Monday 16 November 2020

Golden Hind

Hello Nomad friends.  Haven't worked out how to add from one post more than once to the linky so each tag gets it's own post.  Feel free to just read the pictures.  Ooh look, a tag!  Inspired by Lindsey.  I went stag, rather than llama, although I do have a soft spot for llamas!!

I used a kraft tag and a spellbinders label 20 die to return a bit of a fancy top which I covered in gold glitter glue for some extra Christmas bling.  I dry brushed some gold Aztec paint on some glossy paper, stamped and embossed Unity deer and fussy cut.  I used some round stickers along the bottom which I cut in half and some blue/white bakers twine for the tie.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Lindsey Day 9
Country View Challenge November - Anything But a Card
Tara's Hobbykrok Utfordring #8 - Jul/Vinter
CASology Week 378 - Stag



7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your deer looks good against the yellow and the gold edging. Hugs Mrs A.

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Liz said...

Gorgeous tag, what a great deer! It looks really classy in the colours you've used. xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous with that fancy top, Gail - cool stag too!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

He looks regal!

cm said...

Echoing the others: your tag is elegant! That stag: WOW! So happy you've joined us at 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
~carol

Nancy said...

You lost me at fussy cut LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!