Thursday 5 November 2020

Big Eyed Gingers

Hello Nomad friends.  The 25 Days of Christmas Tags event is in full swing over on Tracey's blog.  I have joined in with this event for a few years and it's a delight to see all the amazing inspiration.  This evening I was inspired by Kelly to make a couple of gingerbread tags.


I used Papirdesigns Gingerbreadman tag die and cut two from brown and two from cream card.  I glued the brown and cream layers together to strengthen the tag and also give a light back to write on.  I used the dies included in the tag set to cut the eyes, mouth and heart from scraps of white and red card.  I stamped and white embossed the Sweetpea sentiments with white embossing powder and added some silk ribbon.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Kelly Day 5
Scrap The Rainbow - Jul
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 514
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - 25 Days of Christmas Tags
Crimbo Crackers Challenge 219 - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

These are cute!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

So cute Gingerbread tag.
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow
DT Jorunn Elin

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! They look edible! Jo x

Chris said...

Hi Gail, these turned out so fun! I can't wait to create my tags inspired by Kelly.

Lindsey said...

I loved Kelly's gingerbread tags, and I love yours, too! They couldn't be any cuter!

Catie Cuddles said...

How cute are those gingerbread men?
Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT