Wednesday 11 November 2020

Cosy Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm having a tag day today.  Playing catch up over at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  It's huge and inspirational.  Go check it out.  I have played along at this event for quite a few year now but never managed to make a tag every day, or comment on all the amazing inspiration.  The main reason for this is that I am usually in the UK on my annual pilgrimage, but since that ain't happening this year I thought I'd try and complete all 25 days.  Here's a tag inspired by Joyce on day 7.  Joyce used a stamp but when I first saw her tag my mind jumped to some patterned paper I had just bought that had a similar style. 


I cut my base tag using Stamplorations Stitched Tag die from cream Bazzill.  The paper has a grey background so I thought the cream base co-ordinated better.  I used an ATC die to cut PapirDesigns Mens Vi Venter Vinterkveld paper (While We Wait Winternight)  Love all the pretty little hats, gloves, presents and cocoa cups.  Nam nam.  I stamped PapirDesigns Juleklemmer (Christmas Hugs) on black card and white embossed and added some black and white bakers twine.   I thought it needed a little something else so I added some glitter to the presents and the hearts on the cocoa cups.  Perfect!

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Papirdesign Utfordring for November - Jul
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Joyce Day 7
2020 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Country View Challenge November - Anything But a Card



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

This definitely works with this beautiful patterned paper! What a great way to adapt Joyce's tag. Thanks for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Susan Renshaw said...

That's brilliant patterned paper Gail!
Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
So much inspiration!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great tag ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges for the 'anything but a card' challenge. Corrie x

Jane said...

A lovely tag. Thanks so much for joining my anything but a card challenge over at country view xx

Renate said...

Lovely tag :)
Thanks for joining Papirdesigns challenge!
DT Renate