Friday 13 November 2020

Tags

Hello Nomad friends.  More tags for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  These were inspired by Desiree's cute little hexagon tags on day 11.   I knew I had a couple of glittery chipboard snowflakes from Papirdesign, and while I was looking for them I also stumbled across this lovely yellow patterned paper.  It is technically an autumn sheet, but I thought it would look great for these tags, and oooh! it does!!!!!!

I'm loving these.  So pretty and so quick!!!!  I love quick.  And pretty.  Papirdesigns Tur I Skogen Fargefest designer paper cut with a stitchy hexagon die.  This paper has autumn leaves all on the reverse side so I cut a bit of cereal box to back them, strengthening and covering in one easy step.  I added the Paperdesign glitter chipboard snowflakes and some funky wool to finish.  So cute!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Papirdesign Utfordring for November - Jul
25 Days Of Christmas Tags 2020 inspired by Desiree Day 11
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Anything But A Card



3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....these are so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Renate said...

So fresh, and untraditional :)
Thanks for joining Papirdesigns challenge!
DT Renate

Helen said...

Great tags - love your colour scheme.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Helen x