Monday 1 March 2021

Not Before Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.
 

I've used black card and Aall and Create Number Crunching die, then added it to a white card base.  I stamped Safety First cat on white card, coloured with Promarkers and white gel pen and fussy cut.  I stamped the sentiment onto the card base using red archival ink and added the cat.  I think my brother will like this one.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cut It Up Challenge 220 - Black and White and a Pop of Colour
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



1 comment:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I just love the black/white/red combo. That's a really cool, masculine die cut, perfect for a male card with that gear. I don't do mornings, either!!

Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our Black & White + a Pop of Color challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com