Tuesday 23 March 2021

Coffee In The Woods

Hello Nomad friends.  Rattling through forgotten corners I found a pack of stardream glitter paper.  Ooooh, pretty! 

I covered a DL card base with a piece of green and a piece of ice blue stardream glitter paper.  I cut the blue with Stamplorations Stitched Snowy Hills die.  The bear is from The Greeting Farm, stamped, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  Then I looked for some pine trees.  I found this really old Sizzix original die and cut two from green foam scraps and two from fluffy green scraps.  The two small trees were a gift from a friend.  Then I found some bits of green glitter card, cut it with Movers and Shapers distressed pine tree and layered them on the foam trees.  Plenty room top right for a happy/merry/beary/cosy/god and top left for a Xmas/Jul once I decide...........

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
ABC Christmas Challenge - F is for Fir Tree
Die Cut Divas - Slimline Cards
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 534
Christmas Kickstart - Green Christmas
2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop




10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute!! I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This bear is adorable.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Martina said...

Wow, I like that so much. The teddy bear is really cute and the card very nice. Thank you for sharing with us the Craftyhazelnut´'s Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martina - DT

Billie A said...

Cute image. Darling winter scene. Great coffee hop card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute design

Arlene said...

Such a cute, darling card!

So glad you entered this month's challenge (slimline cards) at Die Cut Divas https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2021/03/sunny-march-with-our-sponsor-sunny.html.

Celeste Goff said...

what a sweet scene you've created and that bear is precious!

Dotty Jo said...

Always, always love this bear! That green background is delish and the card looks great sans sentiment. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic scene and I love that bear.

Lynda said...

very cute and vibrant. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT