Saturday 27 March 2021

Birthday Roses

Hello Nomad friends.  I've made a shaker card.

I used Poppystamps Clever Keyboard to cut the window squares.  The die cuts 9 squares, so I shifted it over to get the extra three.  I backed the windows with a piece of acetate and mounted the panel on foam.  I added blue sequins to the shaker.  The flower is Poppystamps Bonney Stem cut from silver card.  I blended blue ink through the die on the flower heads and added glitter.  The happy birthday is a Lost Coast Designs stamp.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppy Stamps Challenge 78 - Shake It Up
Trautmanns Cards und More Challenge 58 - Bingo sparkle,sequins,blue
Korthobby Inspiration Group
Foamtastisch Creaties




3 comments:

Tiffany P said...

Creative use of that die! Great design. Thanks for playing along with the Poppystamps challenge this month!

pam said...

Beautiful card Gail,
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

This is so elegant! I love the gold shimmer, sparkle from the sequins and pretty blue! Gorgeous combination thats so royal!