Thursday 25 March 2021

Green Leaves

Hello Nomad friends.  Just had to have another go at printing with die cuts.  It's really fun and I'm a CAS girl at heart so this punches all my buttons.  

The leaf is from Sizzix Tropical set and I stamped three times with spritzed Evergreen Bough distress ink.  I added the coloured die cut and stamped the sentiment with Mowed Lawn distress ink.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CAS Mix It Up Watercolour Challenge
Less Is More Challenge - CAS Inking
Stamplorations CAS Challenge
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 140 - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Loll said...

Beautifully done Gail! I LOVE your CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Bonnie said...

A perfect print from this die cut, Gail! Love this design and think it would make a great Christmas design too! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

Dotty Jo said...

Very nice! Don't think I've ever tried this, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

Lovely to see you in the CAS Mix Up gallery this month with this wonderful CAS card. Love that colour and your die cut printing has worked a treat.

Lynne said...

I've been meaning to try this technique but haven't got around to it. It makes a fabulous design for your card and I must remember to use this at sometime.
Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More

Izzy Scrap said...

You rocked with this technique, Gail, and you made such a lovely and fresh CAS card with it. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

maria f. said...

I haven't given the technique a try yet. I love that it yields a mirror image! Your choice of die cut was spot on. Those fronds look great hanging from the top. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards this month.