Friday 26 March 2021

Abstract Sky

Hello Nomad friends.  Yesterday I had an Oh! moment when the Rudolf Days challenge popped up in my blog feed.  Bit silly really cos every 25th to end of month is Rudolf Days, but I hadn't really come to grips with the fact that March is rapidly disappearing.  Proof that I am really losing the plot when I dropped over to 52 Weeks To Christmas and saw it was challenge week.  This always happens the last Thursday in the month, but again, Surprize!!!!!  All sypathetic 'Me Too's' will be appreciated so I feel less crazy, or at least less lonely in my madness.  Bwahahhaaahaahaaaaaa!!   So here's a reindeer, sailing through a blue diamond sky surrounded by pink clouds.   Bwahahhaahaahahhaaa!   Ha!!

I used Kort og Godt blue diamond card base edged with Sky Blue Promarker.  I found a scrap of pink paper and ripped it into vaguely triangular shapes and positioned them in an ascetically pleasing manner.  The reindeer is Sixxiz die with matching embossing folder.  I die cut him from a scrap of silver textured wallpaper, embossed with the matching folder and smeared with Prickly Pear archival ink.  If you zoom in he's got amazing fabtabulious texture and glans.  Uh,,,,, shine!!!!  That's the doodie!!   Another few scraps of pink and blue and Papirdesigns God Jul (Merry Christmas) die cut sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by.  Do pop back soon for more of my surreality.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
March Rudolph Days Challenge
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - March
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 534
Double D Challenge - Skies
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 399





15 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Don`t worry you ar not alone in this time flies, love your pastel Christmas card!

Darlene said...

WOW what a creative card Gail ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Skies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

!neke said...

Great card !!!
Love that Rudolf ! I also have it for many years !
groeten Ineke
DT 52 WTC

Stacey said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC.

DT Stacey

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Jenny L said...

Hi,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your card is so lovely and what a super design too.
Love your pink clouds and the leaping reindeer.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Vicki said...

Very creative and unique design! Love the deer. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Skies" Challenge.

Jantine said...

Nice backgroud and very colorful card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at 52WTC!
Jantine DT 52WTC

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card.

Sue xx

Suzan said...

Prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt voor de challenge!
Bedankt voor het meedoen
Groetjes Suzan
DT 52WTC

Anonymous said...

such an intricate die, perfectly suited to the challenge! I love the torn paper and the design. me too, I think I'm in a time warp; it goes slowly and then it passes quickly. :) thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge for March!
Linda, DT

Epie said...

Lovely card Gail , I love your design with the big deer in the middle
Thanks you are enjoy our challenge by 52WTC , succes !!
Nice day Epie DT52WTC

scrappymo! said...

This is a cheery and yet still festive Christmas card. That reindeer die is wonderful!

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Di said...

Fun card Gail - I did laugh about time flying - along with your reindeer - I too almost missed Rudolph Day as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely christmascard in pastels! Thanks for joining our challenge!
Nancy
52 Weeks to Christmas