Wednesday 17 March 2021

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy St Patrick's day.  Hope you got you green on today.  I spent many happy hours in the garden.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing.  One blue tit was making enough noise to wake the neighborhood!!!   Still can't get a fork more than 15cm into the ground due to persistant frost so I spent some happy moments beating down old dry brambles and wild raspberry canes.  It was fun!!!!  So now I have finally got around to making a Floral Embossed box for the Let's Squash It! Challenge.  I wanted to go green for St Paddy, but Easter is also on my mind so I kept it small and simple and used a Gunniapan Mini Milk die to make these......

After cutting the boxes I used Sizzix Flower #9 embossing folder and highlighted the texture with archival ink.  A couple of brads and some pretty ribbon and done!!!



 
Grab your floral folders and make/repurpose a box and join the fun.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute little boxes, Gail - they'll be a nice Easter treat!!

Liz said...

Two cute little boxes, Gail. xx

Carol L said...

Those are the cutest little boxes! Of course the green one is perfect for St Patrick's day, but I'd be making these for almost every holiday occasion if I could! Great squash project!