Friday 16 October 2020

You Shine So Bright

Hello Nomad friends.  Finally getting around to joining the pink fad that is October.  It's breast cancer awareness month so check your boobies, like you should every month.  Here's a little pink and encouragement from me.

I struggled and failed to get a photo that looks as good as the real card.  Couldn't get the contrast right or the hot pink ribbon.  Please extrapolate.   I've used Scrap the Rainbow card sketch, cos I think it's cool.  I cut four Poppystamps Large Sugarplum Fairy without her wings from various pink papers.  Well, actually I cut a huge number, but picked four I think went together.  Two plain pink and two from two different Do-craft Pampered Pets patterned paper.  I used a patterned card base from the Works Magic Moment stack.  The sentiment panel is from a preprinted sheet by Tilda.  The ribbon is hot pink satin with a pink organza top layer printed with white heats and satin edges.  I added three tiny pink star rhinestones to the side of the sentiment panel.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 73 - Think Pink
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 188 - Bruk Minst To Mønsterark
Time Out Challenge 172
Scrap The Rainbow Oktober Skisse




6 comments:

sandie said...

Your photo looks great and that hot pink ribbon perfect. I love the ringless Fairies! Super idea to have them dancing in a row. And adore the 2 large bold letter for the sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Jill V said...

Great effect you created with those dancers cut from different pink pattern papers - I love the pop of texture and colour with the bright pink ribbon too :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Beautiful dancers on your card. A very current topic this month
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow
DT Jorunn Elin

pam said...

Aw beautiful card Gail.

Thanks for playing along with Poppystamps Think Pink challenge.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

This is so beautiful! I love the ombre dancers and all the details on this stunner!

Anita Lise said...

So nice card you've made :) Thank you for joining us at the challenge at NSHK!
DT Anita Lise