Monday 12 October 2020

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!

Hello Nomad friends.  Don't we all love happy mail!  My friend Jo sent me a little surprize package with some really cute bunny stamps.  Thanks Jo!  I couldn't resist inking up this one on a unicycle.  

How cute is that!!  I'm really pleased with how this looks.  I started with a white panel cut with Stamplorations Double Crazy Stitch Rectangle die and I stamped the Journals for Life rabbit.  Then I embossed with Sizzix Leaves embossing folder.  Have you seen the new embossing folder challenge Let's Squash It!!  So everything seems to be embossed at the moment!!!  Anyway, I coloured the bunny with distress markers and that card just sucked in the colours!  Then I masked the bunny and smeared orange, yellow and red distress inks over the embossed leaves.  I cut another piece of card with a stitch border, blended distress inks on it and added it at an appropriate angle to the embossed card.  I cut a second wheel and added it to bring the bunny image forward.  I added an orange mat and mounted on a blue white stripey card base to match his scarf.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge 9 - Circus
Stamplorations October Theme and Prompt Challenge
Virginia's October Show and Share



6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yay for happy mail, Gail - just love the little scene you created with the bunny stamp Jo sent!! Pretty embossed leafy background too - LOL, we'll know you've gone off the embossing deep end when everything comes out embossed!! There's a challenge for you - only embossed images allowed!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Just too cute Gail, love the card and I'm working on a "squishy" card..hugs Robyn

ionabunny said...

Gotta admit I'm starting to look at anything flat and wonder what embossing folder it needs!!!! Hugz

Dotty Jo said...

Love this soooooooooooooo much! I nearly missed this little cutie - love how he/she looks against the embossed leaves! Wooo hooo, Jo x

Chris Dring said...

Who doesn't love a cute bunny on a unicycle riding down a hill through beautiful falling leaves? LOL! This is adorable! Thanks for joining at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my, your card is so cute and sweet! It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!