Sunday 11 October 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 11 - Happy Birthday Pumpkin

Hello Halloween Howlers.  Since I know two people blessed to have their birthday on All Hallows Eve a birthday card featuring the giant pumpkin was in order. 

I've used a metallic green card base and added a designer paper panel cut with Stamplorations Doodled Autumn Pumpkin die.  Then I grabbed some orange and green scraps.  I cut the stalk twice from green and layered them in.  Then I cut the pumpkin sections, the smallest once, the two middle sections twice and the one in the middle three times.  I inked up the pieces that would be showing and then layered them in.  Adds lovely dimension and uses up the scraps!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
Friendship Challenge 58 - Use A Sentiment
Ally's Angels Challenge 39 - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Hello Pumpkin
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 10 - Alt Er Lov


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful Autumn Pumpkin coverplate, Gail, and I love all the dimension you've achieved!!

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a wonderful card. I like the pumpkin and the colours so much.
Thanks for sharing at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous design here. I have never seen that die, and you have used it perfectly. LOVE the inlay look. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!