Friday 2 October 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 2 - Golden Hubbard

Hello Nomad friends.  2nd of the month and it's time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  One of this month's options was to make a shaped card.  This is the card I sent to Renate in the Netherlands.

I decided to go pumpkin using sizzix dies and cracked embossing folder.  Those embossing folders are very useful.........   I cut all the bits from various coloured card, embossed the main pumpkin pieces and smeared with Tea Dye distress ink.  Then I spritzed them liberally with water and let the distress bleed into the card in an ascetically pleasing manner.  I stuck everything together on a card base I had also cut with the pumpkin die.  I have used a piece of the same pumpkin orange, embossed and spritzed on the back of the card, but no eyes that side LOL.  Hope you liked this Renata.  I certainly had fun putting it together......

Check out the whole reveal HERE.  I think it is a particularly awesome month.

If you want to join the fun and get an amazing card from an awesome card maker in your letter box you can sign up for the October exchange until 6th October.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Kreativtanten Challenge 46 - Herbstfarben
Ally's Angels Challenge 38 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Gail! I love Mr Smiley Pumpkin. Another fab Reveal post too, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a cutie - just love your pumpkin, Gail!! So many great details including the dry embossing!!

HilaryJane said...

This is such fun Gail. Love that expression xx

Jutta said...

Oh my your pumpkin is just too cute! Love that you embossed it also!

Robyn Oliver said...

Brilliant fun card Gail - your pumpkin just 'cracked' me up... hugs and stay safe Robyn

Annerieke said...

Your pumpkin is awesome Gail! Great how you made it and I think it's funny ;-).

Twingomaus said...

Cool pumpkin.
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute pumpkin. Thank you for joining Kreativtanten challenge
Hugs
Danka DT

Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}