Saturday 10 October 2020

Let's Squash It! Challenge #1. Whoo Hoo!!!!!

Hello Nomad friends.
Finally, the day we have been waiting for!!!
Well, OK, the day some of us have been waiting for!   It's the very first challenge at the brand new and very shiny

 Let's Squash It! Challenge

This is the very first, one and only challenge dedicated to the not so humble embossing folder and we are kicking off the fun asking you to use a Geometric Patterned Embossing Folder and metal sheets, or metallic cardstock.

I made a very sparkly and blingy bee card to help get you started.


I embossed my gold metal sheet with DoCrafts Honeycomb Embossing Folder, added some sparkly gold and regular gold embossing powder and Rubber Dance Buzzy Bee and sentiment.


Picture of the wing bling!!

Hop over to the Let's Squash It! blog for more inspiration from my partner in craft Jo and all the details of the challenge, roolz and prize!!!

See you there!  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Dry Embossing
Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make It Sparkle

We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge - AG



10 comments:

Greta said...

What a great idea for a challenge, Gail! Dry embossing is why I finally got a Cuttlebug after most people already owned die cutting machines. Your card is stunning! Planning to enter your new challenge as often as I can!

Liz said...

Super card, looking forward to joining in this new challenge. xx

I Card Everyone said...

Sparkly AND BEEutiful!!! Gail!!! have you and Jo been peeking in my craft stash again?? Last count [and there have been dozens added!] I had nearly 70! Yes, you read that right!
Congrats on your new challenge - I'll be playing, believe me!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous embossed honeycomb for your sparkly bee, Gail - looks like a fun challenge! Congrats on your fun new venture with Jo!!

Di said...

What a fun new challenge Gail! I'll be playing along whenever I can!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

PS Forgot to say how much I love your card! xx

Mrs A. said...

I have masses of embossing folders most of them never used so this is defo a challenge for me to get stuck into. Hugs Mrs A. I like your shiny Honey Comb.

brenda said...

That sounds like a real fun idea Gail, good luck with it and what a super card to start with, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque October challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Just love your EF choice of card, looks so good. I will be checking out the challenge as I have a lot of EFs lol! Thanks for joining in at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Gail, for the start of your new EF challenge... bet it's real shiny.... hugs Robyn