Friday 9 October 2020

Here Comes Baby

Hello Nomad friends.  The new Impression Obsession challenge is birds.  About time I inked up this stamp and maybe baby cards will be the thing soon......  I couldn't decide which orientation would look best, so you get a twofer.

I cut a 18 x 13cm (9" x 5") card base in half to make these two CAS cards.  I have a few undersized envelopes and these 9cm x 13cm (4.5" x 5") cards fit perfectly.  They are also great to make little multi-occasion sets to give as presents.

I simply stamped the Impression Obsession stamp E1461 with black archival and used a Spun Sugar distress marker to colour.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Impression Obsession Challenge - You're A Hoot
We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge - AG





9 comments:

Kathleen said...

A lovely baby card with a great image and lovely subtle background. I prefer the horizontal card. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at I Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Dotty Jo said...

Cool! Jo x

Robyn Oliver said...

Simple image -says it all... great card either way Gail Robyn

stampingbowd said...

I love them both! What a great set of cards. They are so pretty in pink! Thanks so much for joining the Impression Obsession Challenge!

brenda said...

I very much expect a baby boom after months of lockdown!! It's a fabulous image and super CAS design, lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet image for a baby card, Gail - just love both orientations!!

lynda said...

I love the simplicity of this card and how your use of color brings the eye right to that special bundle of joy about to be delivered! Love both orientations, but leaning toward the landscape. Thanks for joining the fun at the IO Challenge, Gail. Hugs, Lynda Joy

Linby said...

It's a great stamp and I think it looks good both ways! Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x