Saturday 17 October 2020

Pink and Glittery Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  I made a quick Christmas card using Rubber Dance Coming Home stamp set.  Love these winter themed houses.  You even get a church and a toy shop!!  I went all pink and blingy.

I stamped the church, masked and stamped the two houses.  I used a pink card panel and pink Cactus archival ink.  Then I coloured with distress markers and iridescent glitter glue.  It's blingy! I mounted the panel on a gold textured foil card base.  Hop over to the Rubber Dance blog for masses of amazing inspiration from the team and don't forget to share your makes featuring Rubber Dance stamps in our fan group.

Thanks for dropping by. 

Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 40 - Pink Christmas inspired by pink and gold
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 512



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Blingy and gorgeous! What a lovely little scene. Makes me think of candy floss. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Pop's Cards said...

I love the houses such a sweet scene, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x