Thursday 8 October 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 8 - Little Witch

Hello Nomad friends.  I seem to be in three places at once today!!!!!  Here's my spooktacular card.....

I've used Rubber Dance Little Witch coloured with Promarkers, and if you want to know how to make that lovely background from scraps and turkey wrappings then hop over to the totally new Let's Squash It! Challenge blog where I am sharing our very first embossing folder technique time post.  Not turkey scraps you understand?  Paper scraps!  Wheeee! glad we got that straight....

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Dry Embossing





3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little witch image and I love your coloring, Gail - fun background too; already checked out the process at Squash it!

Dotty Jo said...

Love the purple against the silver embossing! Jo x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a lovely card!
Hugs Doris