Saturday 17 October 2020

31 Days of Halloween Day 17 - Pussy and Pumpkin

Welcome moonlight walkers.  Here's a little black cat and pumpkin.

I've used a MME card to make the card base which I grunged up with Walnut Stain distress ink.  I stamped the round pumpkin from Inspired by Stamping Pumpkin Faces set onto the card and coloured with Promarkers.  I stamped Carmen's Veranda Witches Go Riding sentiment on light beige card and added a black layer before adding it to the card.  The cat is a MME chipboard element.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
More Than Words Challenge October Mini Challenge - Moon
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Spooky
Scrappelyst Grublis for Oktober - Jordfarger/Høst




2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute cat with the pumpkin, Gail, and I love how you grunged up the card!!

Kristin Langnes said...

Så flott og nydelig laget

Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst