Saturday 3 October 2020

31 Days Of Halloween Day 3 - Ghostly Goings On

Hello Nomad friends.  October is my favourite month of the year.  Crisp mornings, crisp leaves, hot autumn colours and the best excuse all year to get your Boo! on!!!  I was so excited when Rubber Dance stamps released the Little Witch stamp set.  So many fun stamps and I can see them becoming a firm favourite, whatever the season.  I've combined some of these stamps with a few others from other sets to make a little Halloween scene. 

I've been tidying my crafty space and I am trying to use up some unfinished objects (UFO's) and scraps.  I found this folded designer card that I had stamped the branch from Mama Owl on and thought it would work for my spooky scene.  

I coloured the branch with distress markers.  I hunted for a circle in my pre-cuts box and found this embosslit spiral on gold mirror card which I decided would work.  I stamped the middle owl from Owl Do Good on white card, coloured in autumn shades with Promarkers and fussy cut.

I added the 'moon' and Owl to the card.  I stamped two ghosts and the cat from the Little Witch set on white card, fussy cut and added them to the scene.  I stamped the Trick or Treat from the new Boo To You stamp set onto the card and used a white gel pen to fill in the words.  Love the different texts in this fun little sentiment set.  

I love that it's so easy to combine stamps from the different sets.  They all work so well together.  I hope you enjoyed my little scene.  Pop over to the Rubber Dance blog to see all the amazing inspiration the team are sharing.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Passion for Promarker Challenge Week 562 - Not Christmas
Country View Challenges October - Halloween Make a Scene
We Love 2 Create Challenge 10 - Anything Mixed Media
Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day

6 comments:

Ella's Design said...

I so need to use up some of my UFOs, Gail...I have part made cards all around my craft room! Great use of yours into this fun Halloween card...
Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Elaine Stark said...

Great what can be achieved with UFO's, a lovely colourful owl. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Halloween scene, Gail - just love the owl on the branch with the gold moon behind! So fun with the ghosts and kitty too!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Love that owl and the embossed moon, Jo x

hazel said...

Lovely card,love the cute owl, thanks for joining we love to create.

rachel said...

Such a cute Halloween scene - thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel x