Monday 5 October 2020

Llama Farmer Birthday

Hello Nomad friends.  A little pause from spooky and boos to share a card for a friend of mine who likes llamas.  I saw that Seize the Birthday is celebrating their 200th challenge so I decided to add balloons and join the fun.

I used a navy blue base card, although it looks black in the piccy.  The balloon cloudy sky layer is some pretty patterned paper I found and cut with Gummiapen Postage Square die.  The llama and the sentiment and from Taylored Expressions Look Who's Talking set.  I stamped the sentiment straight on the card but the llama was stamped, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Llama is joining the fun at
Seize The Birthday 200th Challenge balloons and numbers







5 comments:

Liz said...

Cute card, Gail. I love the expression on the llama's face! xx

Nancy said...

The Llama looks perfect right in front of the balloons. I have always been fond of the postage style die cuts but have yet to get any! This came out great! Thanks for playing along with our 200th Celebration at Seize the Birthday!

Robyn Oliver said...

Super cool Llama card Gail... daughter has liking for them too, hugs Robyn

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That llama really makes me smile and I love how you have him going off the lower edge, Gail - so fun with the balloons too!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

He is so fun with his party balloons! Thanks for joining in at STB