Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Wordsearch

Hello.  Welcome.  A Happy New Year to you all.  Ours has started with a calm and sunny day.  So nice to see the sun.  A new day, a new month, a new year, a new challenge at Rubber Dance.  Probably new challenges everywhere!  But I gotta start somewhere....



Ooh look, bi-linguine greetings.   Darnell, you are rubbing off on me.....  I used Rubber Dance Alphabet Uno and chose red as my plus one.  Just in case you missed that!!


One of my most favouritest colour combos: Black and white plus one!!  And I love the challenge graphic.  So, get your craft on and join us.  Please do check the rules in the challenge info tab.  We have tweeked them slightly to ask that you use all three colours and link in a max of 5 times.  No biggie.  Just so you know.......  Hugz



I stamped Alphabet Uno on my white panel then coloured the words with red sharpie and added W&N Irridescent Watercolour Medium, cos it's new year and we need a bit of sparkle.  I tried to stamp my letters randomly outside of the words I wanted.  If you can spot any other real words, in either language, I will give you a prize.   


Thanks for dropping by.  Do check out the new challenge post on the blog.  Lots of lovely inspiration from the team.
English blog             Skandinavisk blog

Oh, more happy news!!  Bibi has decided to extend the offer to our blog readers to save 15% when you buy Rubber Dance stamps.  Hurrah!! 

You need to use the new code  
gail2016 and you will save 15% off your order

Also orders have worldwide flat rate shipping of only €4,50!! (less than $5 US!!Orders over €35 ship FREE!!!  

Thanks for dropping by.  Wishing you all good things.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

3 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you for spreading the news about our challenge, Gail!
I really like the cards you made for it, and in TWO languages at that! Not bad. Ikke verst ;-)
♥♥♥

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Happy New Years to each and every one of you !!
May your year be blessed.

Kay Wallace said...

Happy New Year to you, too, my friend! Love your word search art creation. Very, very clever!