Thursday, 8 October 2026

Eyes Like Dark Pools of Dark

Hello Nomad friends.  I love October!!  The days are cooler, the nights are chilly, the leaves are falling and it's full of bootastic makes and challenges.  Over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity it's Day 8 of our 31 Days of Halloween extravaganza and today was a happy mail day when some of the brand new stamps from Lost Coast Designs dropped into the mail box.  Have you spotted them??   They are gorgeous and I couldn't wait to ink up Cartoon Man and made him spooky!!! 

 
Here he is, out in the woods.  I used Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background stamped on a white panel.  Then I stamped ATC Perspective on a scrap of brown card with grey ink and fussy cut it.  I used a circle of stamp cushion to stamp the yellow sun/moon using archival ink.  I stamped Cartoon Man and the head of the large Dancing Skeleton on scraps of white card and fussy cut them.  I coloured the man with distress markers and used a marker to colour in his eyes black and add a tiny dot of white gel pen. 
 

No comments: