Friday, 9 October 2026

Driving in my Car

Hello Nomad friends.  How's it going???   Decidedly autumnal here.  Missing crisp and moved right into soggy and cold.  Definitely stodgy pudding and cosy food weather.  

I decided to make a tag for a learner driver.  Don't know why.  Maybe I just wanted to test drive this fun car die from Papirdesigns that I hadn't tried yet.


 I used a Simple and Basic tag die and a piece of watercolour paper sprinkled with brusho's and spritzed with water.  I die cut a couple of clouds and the Good Luck is a Kort og Godt stamp.  I cut the car using the Boblebil die from black card and blue patterned card and added some promarker colour.  I cut a white square, edged it in red pen and added a red die cut L.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
De Egel Oktober Challenge 233 - Tag
Tag Along (and ATC's) Challenge - All Things Autumn opt AG 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Tag It 
The Outlawz Anything But a Card
The Outlawz Challenges October Linky 





No comments: