I started by adding Barn Door distress ink to a 5cm square block and stamping a pattern. Didn't like that so much so switched to a 10cm block and spritzed with water. Grabbed the spritz with the W&N irridescent medium in by mistake. Result - sparkle. I like the variation in the pattern and also the instant border. I discovered that most of my acrylic blocks have a bevelled and a straight side. Stamping with the straight side gave a much more defined line. Stamping with the bevelled side resulted in ink bleed. Interesting.
I stamped the little santa head and a ho ho ho border from Mark's Finest Papers Holiday Tags set. I added some glitter to his hat. I was going to put him on a wobble dingsen but I have temporarily
Thanks for dropping by.
Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 2 - Acrylic Block Stamping
CHNC Challenge 263 - Red
TCPTUES305 Challenge - Anything Goes