Sunday 17 January 2016

A Grey Day

Hello.  Welcome.  Isn't it strange where inspiration comes from?  I have spent some hours in my craft room today with only UFO's to show for it.  So I decided to see what was new in blogland.  The lovely Jane has published The Craft Barns weekly challenge - Hats.  This was a two fold surprise because last week they started their Alpha/Dictionary challenge and it hadn't dawned on my tiny brain cell that the weekly challenges would be running as well.  Hurrah.  

Hats.  Hmmmm.  My first thought was I don't have many hats.  But looking through the stash I was amazed to find witch hats, snowman hats, top hats, cowboy hats, bowlers, caps and other assorted headwear.  What fun. 



It's been a bit of a day so I decided to keep it black and white.  I cut my tag using Sizzix Tag#2 die, stamped and embossed Unity's There Was A Boy.  Love this stamp.  He's so quirky.  I masked and applied versamark through a chevron mask and embossed with black powder.  I stamped various stamps from Stamplorations Mixed Media Elements and added a brad.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Technicolour transmissions will resume shortly.  Still a couple of days to enter my giveaway.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - Hats 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stencil It
Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge - January
Papirlosjen Utfordring 1 - Favoritt 




9 comments:

Suchi said...

Gorgeous tag!! :)
Suchi xx

Sylvia said...

wonderful tag, love the boy with the top hat. Been catching up with what you have been up to while I have been away, super blog posts and projects.

Sylv xx

Elisabeth said...

Kul tag. Stilig. Tusen takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin Januar utfordring:-) Klem DT-Elisabeth

Frk. Bogstad said...

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringa hjå Papirlosjen :)
DT Audhild

Kay Wallace said...

Love the black'n'white tag, Gail, following the lead of your guy in the top hat! Great chevron element here, too! Nicely choreographed, my friend.

TangledBlueRose said...

ooo so lovin' your black and white! He is a fab quirky boy, well done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge!~kim

Anna-Karin said...

Stunning tag!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Jane said...

Stunning in black and white. Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge.
Jane x

Crafty Claire said...

Wonderful tag. The monochrome and chevrons work brilliantly together.