Sunday 31 January 2016

Wine O'Clock

Hello.  Welcome.  I rattled through my small hoard of Viva Las Vegas stamps and found a couple of stamps that seemed to go together and would also suit the challenge inspiration photo. 



Ho, ho, ho.  I coloured my background with Mustard Seed distress and used the edge of my acrylic block to add the brown stripes.  I stamped the lady and the sentiment, but lost definition when I water coloured, so I stamped, embossed, coloured and fussy cut.  The speech bubble is a spellbinders die.  I coloured the laundry in the washing machne burgundy cos she looks like a domestic godess who has her priorities right.  A washing machine full of red wine.........

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
VLVS January Challenge 
Penny Black and More Challenge - One For The Girls 
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Anything Goes With A Die 
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Anything Goes 
VSC Challenge 40 - Anything Goes With Your New Stash new stamps 
Share Joy Challenge 20 - CAS 

10 comments:

Joan said...

Oh I love this card! Fab image and sentiment, especially like the idea of the tub being full if red wine LOL

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Anonymous said...

haha! a fun and bright card! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
linda

Mervi said...

Gorgeous retro card, lovely creation.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card. Love the bright colours and a washing machine full of red wine...way to go!!!

Craftyfield said...

Fabulous new Vintage stamp! Love her attitude re wine too...

maria f. said...

tee hee hee - love it!

brenda said...

Any time after midday Gail !!

It's great card for our stamp and die theme and love the fun element, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Eret said...

Such a funny card. Love how you made the background. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Kay Wallace said...

You knew I would love this as I am definitely a wine aficionada! Great fussy cutting to save the card, Gail! Score!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this retro looking card, Gail. Thank you so much for joining us over at VLVS!
Corrie x