Monday 22 October 2018

I Got That Double Trouble Feline

Hello.  Welcome.  Gosh, double trouble and triple ripple!!!   I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity today.  It's Day 22 of our 31 Days of Halloween celebration, AND we have a Cats and/or Dogs challenge going on as well, AND today sees the start of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop and Lost Coast Designs is one of this years sponsors!!!  So hop here, there and elsewhere to check out my project details, and all the feline fun and find out how you can win yourself some Lost Coast dollars!!   

For me October culminates with a huge thanksgiving/harvest/pumpkin celebration and I made myself a little Trick or Treat sign to add some festive spook!!


I've used Carmen's Veranda adorable Tabby Cat and White Cat, and Lost Coast Designs License Plate Alphabet and the beautiful Circle Frame stamp, and lots and lots of scraps for my sentiment.  The purple scraps box is looking quite empty!  Hurrah!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to join the fun!!  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Her Peaceful Garden 2018 Cat Lovers Hop
Crafter's Castle Challenge 10 - AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Animal Antics
Time Out Challenge 120 - Colourful
Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge 337

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-63-cats-and-dogs-and-31-days.htmlhttps://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2018/10/31-days-of-halloween-day-1.html


33 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

How fun and sweet, too. The kitty on the right looks
like my cat from long ago, Henry. Great memories!!

D.Ann C said...

I love those big, sad pouty eyes! Now you've got that tune stuck in my head... 🎶'Here comes that double-trouble feline again...'🎶😸😸

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your feline trick or treat sign!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Look at those gorgeous eyes. They'd be in my house and in-front of the fire in no time! Jo x

Christi Conley said...

I LOVE Halloween decor and I actually sneak and keep some up all year long! This is an adorable sign - your colors are so festive and bright! And those kitties are SO cute!! Beautiful make Gail :) Happy Hopping!

Tink said...

fantastic card!

Fikreta said...

Love it!
its purrrfect!
hugs

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE it, Gail! What fun it is being on this Cat Lovers hop. Will have my first entry finished in an hour or so. :-D

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and colourful project, great way to use your snippets! Love the faces of the two cats!

Carole J said...

Your Halloween decoration is awesome, Gail. I love the two kitties, Trick and Treat, and your colouring is fabulous! xx

Sue D said...

Cute trick or treat card. Love the big eyes on these cats.

ike said...

Fabulous card - love the kitties and the setting for them so rocks :-)

mandysea said...

Oh, yes, I saw this over on Carmen's site I think!! Loved it instantly! Those eyes!! Just draw you in!

Di said...

Great card - I do love orange and purple for Halloween! And the little cats are so sweet with their huge soulful eyes.

Hugs

Di xx

Suzanne H said...

I love how you put all your colors and backgrounds together. They pop right off the computer screen and I know that it's your design. Great sign

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! Those kitties are the sweetest EVER! Maybe I even have them. Gotta go look. (I'm soo bad at real stamping.) Love, love, LOVE this! xxD

Sharon said...

oh! That sign would look fantastic over a candy station during trick o' trick time! I think trick o' treaters would find the sign as enchanting as they would find the candy.

Karenladd said...

What a fun idea to make a Trick or Treat sign! I think those cats are going to love batting around candy wrappers after Halloween!

Jean said...

So cute

Nonni said...

Those kittens look so cute! I love the expression on their faces. Great job with coloring too! Very cute, fun and colorful card for Halloween, well done! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my!!! This is so stinkin’ cute!!!

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a cool Halloween card, I can't stop staring at those sad cats!! The colours are brilliant and the kitties are so cute. And nice to see a card in a different shape too (mine are boring and all the same.....). Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful Halloween card!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Vivian Foo said...

Those cute kitties!

Monika Skinner said...

Wow, Gail! This is stunning, your 😺😺 are so cute. Have a pawsome day! 😻

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaaw, those kitties are so cute! I don't make Halloween cards so it's fun to see them - I love your Halloween colours! Enjoy the hop!

Janis said...

What a creative idea to make a Trick or Treat sign!!! Love the letters in purple. Great coloring on the kitties.
Thanks so much for being a part of the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

SiskiyouSue said...

Not here for the prize, just wanted to say that I love your sign. That's something I might want to make for myself!

Roberta Stevenson said...

I love your sign! It is Spook-Tackular! I really love those little cat stamps! Can the eyes be any more loveable! I don't think so! Love how you used just a touch of colour on them and I love all of the purple too! Great Hallowe'en sign.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great card :)

Chark said...

what a great card--sweet images!

Viki Banaszak said...

So sweet! And spooky of course. The kitties are sad no one brought them treats! And the little revelers are scaring the begesus out of them!