Saturday 16 January 2016

Snow More Cake

Hello.   Welcome.  This is going to be quick cos I have been to a family party and eaten too much cake and I need a little recovery time, but the Cheery Lynn challenge is about to close and I do so enjoy joining the fun at Cheery Lynn.


So I made a snowy ATC using a fun technique I used the other day, and also managing to get rid of some more plastic packaging.  I painty my ATC base with blue and white paint.  I embossed a piece of old packaging with Cuttlebug Snowflake ef.  I added a white Cheery Lynn Snowflake 2 and the sentiment is from Rubber Dance Winter Wonderland set.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 219 - Snowflakes Theme
Rediscover How To Play 2016 Jan Week 2 
Scrapy Land Challenge 33 - Anything Goes 
Repeat Impressions DCC 113 - Winter Wonderland 
TCPTUES305 Challenge - Anything Goes 
Creatalicious Challenges Challenge 83 - Snowflakes 

7 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Heather said...

Very cool! That background is really pretty and you used my favorite embossing folder, though I have forgotten about using lately. Thanks for the reminder. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Darnell said...

Very clever, Gail, and very cool! That background is outstanding!! Hugs, Darnell

Kay Wallace said...

A perfect and wintry combination, Gail! But, hey, there is never too much cake, is there? hehe

UTs Hobby Time said...

So beautiful. Love the background.

Cheri said...

I love ATC's and this is so adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "snowflakes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)