Tuesday 12 January 2016

I Wish I Was

Hello.  Welcome.   



I decided to do a bit more acrylic block stamping, this time with a long thin block.  I used Stormy Sky distress and spritzed with the W&NIWM again for a bit of bling.  Then I stamped the palm trees and sentiment from Waltzing Mouse My Island set.  First time these guys have seen ink.  



The same, but different.....  I had some wet ink on my acrylic block still so tried a bit of second generation stamping.  Quite like the splodgy look.  



It's a twofer.  See, small miracles.  Still time to join my giveaway. Hugz

Joining the fun at
Repeat Impressions WIW Color Challenge - Navy, Light Blue and White
MFP Stamps Challenge 2 - Acrylic Block Stamping
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something New new stamps
TCPTUES305 Anything Goes 
OCS January Challenge - Anything Goes 
Papirplaneten Utfordring 2 - Blatt og Hvitt 

12 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Love the image and background together. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

DIANA L. said...

This is really pretty . I would like to be there to.

JillGA said...

Love those "twofers"! :-)

Heather said...

These are beautiful!! I LOVE that first one. The background you created with the block is super cool. Love the simplicity. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Becca Cruger said...

I always forget about how cool block stamping can be. Thanks for the reminder! Your cards are so nice.

Darnell said...

Great twofer, Gail! You did good not wasting that wonderful splotchy ink still on your block to make a second inviting palm tree card! Happy New Year to you!! Hugs, Darnell

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge. Love the effect that you created with the palm tree scene!Absolutely dreamy.... LOVE!

Brenda said...

Wow, wonderful technique, great card! Thanks for joining us for the TCP Tuesday Challenge!

Stampsnob. said...

Me too I wish I was TFS at MFP Stampshop........Lis DT

Kay Wallace said...

Two great cards, Gail! Love that strip you have created to show off your stamp. Fun to ink up for the first time, isn't it?

Anita Sæterdal said...

2 beautifull cards. Hugs Anita, Papirplaneten.

Astrid said...

Beautiful cards :-) Love the background.
Thanks for joining us at Papirplaneten. Good luck !!

DT Astrid :-)