Friday 8 January 2016

Remaining Optimistic In The Face Of Determined Opposition

Hello.  Welcome.  I have decided I will not buy any new craft stuff this year and will instead bow down and worship Mr Random in the hopes that he will do his thing and draw my name from the realms of challenge entries.  Of course, this resolution, like so many before it, may fall by the wayside.  But since I have been putting into play another plan, to organise myself a little better, I have discovered much crafty stash sadly underused.  Yeah, even some items that I may never use or ones that look way too familiar because they are present more than once!!  If you haven't seen there is a giveaway on my blog and some of this underloved and overstocked stash could be yours.  Please read carefully and participate in my little game and maybe Mr Random will love you.  

As you know, you have to be in it to win it so here's a CAS card, heavy on the S



I hope this hasn't been done before but it punches buttons for Mark's Finest Paper Challenge where they want CAS with snow, and I am also hoping a sentiment counts as an image with my diecut snowflake playing best man.  The sentiment is a Crafty Individuals stamp embossed with silver powder.  The snowflake is Cheery Lynn Snowflake #2, cut in white to give that faux emboss look.  Done.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz 

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 1 - CAS and Snow
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 218 - Winter Whites
CASology Week 179 - Simple
Hjerteboden Januar Utfordring - Bruk Snøkrystaller 

14 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

Hi Gail, I had the same New Years resolution.......but only managed 4 days ! Trying again. Your CAS card is very elegant. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fabulous! Love the white on white.....& as for stash....I lasted about 5. Eek. Oh well. At least I only bought LITTLE stuff. So that's sorta getting there. GOOD LUCK!!!

Sherrie M. said...

Beautiful CAS card Gail! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful snowflake and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful and elegant! My "no stash buying" resolution lasted 5 days, but I got a bargain so it doesn't count!
Jane

Unknown said...

I just LOVE cards that are heavy on the 'S'! And this one qualifies for STUNNING also! That white on white is simply dreamy! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Hihihihihi you are way to funny with your great new year resolution. I always try not to buy anything for a month {and that doesn't even work for me lol} Your CAS card is amazing I always love white on white....thank you so much for your inspiration and for entering this weeks challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog the best of luck hugs Amy xox

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Jenny Alia said...

Very pretty. I love that snowflake! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck in the draw.

Janis said...

Gail....this is absolutely delicious! LOVE it so much!
Beautiful work.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Love the quote! Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs

kReN said...

I always like white on white. It's so elegant. TFS@the MFPSS Blog challenge! kReN

Jacquie Southas said...

The snowflake is so lovely and paired with the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much fo joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

Kari said...

I love white cards - this one is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Hjerteboden.

Kari