Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tropical Sunflower

Hello.  Welcome.  Yesterday I made a card with a orange and pink painty background.  As I was finishing I realised this would probably also work for Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge where Jenn is looking for tropical colours.  I cut a piece of the background with my Sizzix ATC die and then cut Poppystamps Bountiful Sunflower from yellow card



I paper pieced the sunflower and cut the 'hi' using Sizzix Ida Lou's Flower Box alpha-dies

Joining the fun at

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Gail, the colours are so striking and vibrant.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Denice said...

Yowza.....lot's of itty-bitty paper piecing and details in this tropical ATC!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

Kay Wallace said...

It not only worked, but it worked very well, Gail! I love multitasking and I love when my art can multitask FOR me! This is wonderfully cheerful!