Thursday 1 May 2014

Batman

Hello.  Welcome.   Here's a card I made using the sketch from STAMPlorations. 


I coloured the little vampire from The Greetings Farm stamp set with Promarkers, Sky Blue, Indigo Blue, Cool Grey 4, Bright Orange and Amethyst.  I also used Wink of Stella Violet on his cloak.  The papers are from Soestrene Grene.  The star is a piece of wallpaper cut with a Spellbinders die and I added some Gold Wedding Card Candi.

Joining the fun at
STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge 10
I Love Promarkers - Not Quite Straight
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Glad you could drop by.  Thanks for all your lovely comments.  Hugs

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cute little vampire, lovely card.

Sylv xx

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fun card, I love the funky blue hair !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Kay Wallace said...

What a bright, colorful and downright cheerful card, Gail. Love the blues. Super cute image!

Wendy Fraser said...

Cute and fun, love the layout, thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx