Friday 16 May 2014

Songs In My Head

Hello.  Welcome.  Midnight crafting and I keep thinking of songs but it seems the words Midnight Crafter fit all the lyrics.  Rhinestone cowboy?  Like a Midnight Crafter, dum dum.  Oh, and now my examples have all fled, like my cowboy, off into the sunset.  It's midnight, there is no sense here.  But there is mojo.....  This particular mojo is inspired by The Greeting Farm, where they want a card for Mom.  I've used the sketch from Your Next Stamp and the colour scheme from Ett Trykk picture inspiration.  I hear the sound of laughter..... 



I layered papers from Craft Creations for my background.  I cut Poppystamps Diamond Background and used Sizzix Ida Lou's Flower Box dies for the letters, both cut from the same green paper.  I coloured The Greeting Farm Double Cupcake Anya with Promarkers and added a little wink to the frosting on her cupcakes.  

Joining the fun at
The Greeting Farm - Mom you say mom, I say mum, or sometimes mother
YNS Fun Friday Challenge 12 - Sketch
Ett Trykk Trykkpressa Mai 2014
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 103 - Girly Glittery Glam
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - M M is for Mum 

Thanks for dropping by.  Gosh, nearly the weekend. Hugs

8 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Sweet (yes, sweet!) card and cupcakes, Gail! A card to cheer a mother, for sure.

Blankina said...

Such a sweet TGF card..lovely to see you at Loves Rubberstamps,good luck ,Hugs Blankina

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fun take on the sketch with the layered fish tails! Thanks for joining us at YNS this month :>)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card and sure to be loved by your Mum! Thanks for playing along with the "M" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!!! I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Nikki said...

Very cute image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so cute, Gail! I really love that starry lattice die. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!

Oss i Ett trykk said...

Cute!
Thanks for playing along with Trykkpressa :)