Monday 5 May 2014

Sweet As Cupcakes

Hello.  Welcome.  I was a very lucky bunny and won some cards and ribbons from Laura over Easter.  I've used one of the cards and some of the gorgeous cupcake ribbon to make this card.  I've used a sketch from Papertake Weekly and the image is Double Cupcake Anya from The Greeting Farm. 

The card was pre-embossed so I just added a tint of VersaMagic Aegean Blue.  I coloured my Anya with Promarkers.  The cupcake ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and I used epoxy buttons from Crate Paper.  I set the butterfly button at an angle to mimic the one in her hair.  I added a bow to the little square button which also has a butterfly on it. 

Joining the fun at
The Greeting Farm FFF - Buttons and Bows 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 87 - Anything with Ribbons 
Papertake Weekly Sketchie Free For All  used sketch 54
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 101 - Photo Inspired
I Love Promarkers - Not Quite Straight 

Thanks for your visit.  Hugs

6 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Hey there Gail, Such a super cute image and design! Looks awesome! Thanks for playing along at the Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge.
Come join again next time!
xoxo, Dangina

Laura said...

:D
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge!
Laura

Kay Wallace said...

Love your sweet cupcake girl, Gail! Nice arrangement, too!

Daimar Sanchez said...

Muy linda tu sellito lindo...

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable!!! Love this cute card design. Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Anke said...

lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
hugs Anke