Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Cow Jumped Over The Bull

Hello.  Welcome.  Here's a little ATC I have been working on for the Wicked Wednesday Challenge.  This week it's Taurus.  That's me.  Here's my take



I started with a greyboard ATC.  I've painted it white and then blue, because that's Taurus colour, but left some of the white showing through.  Then I stamped using a tiny bull stamp.  I just wanted this to add some texture so it overlaps in places, but that's OK.  


I hand cut the circle with the horns, the symbol for Taurus, and embossed it with Sizzix Cirque embossing folder then tinted with blue ink.  The cow is Sizzix Cow Jumping which I paper pieced.  The sentiment is hand written.  You never would have guessed would you??

Joining the fun at

Thanks for your visit.  Hugs

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

OMG! I love it! I love it! Can't get enough of it! Totally brilliant use of humor, Gail!

Jenn Borjeson said...

ha ha ha This is awesome - thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)