Saturday 21 September 2013

Sweet Pixie

Hello and welcome.  Where do the days go?  Whiz whiz, another one gone, another week, soon another month.  Is it me or does time go faster the older you get?  I'm not sure that's covered in Einstein's Theory of Relativity.  Although I did read today is that birthdays are good for you.  Statistics have shown that the more birthdays you have the longer you live.  Ha.  Ha ha.  Ha ha ha.........

Here's a little something I have been working on.  I needed a baby card and over at Cheery Lynn the challenge is Things with Wings so I decided to use CLD gorgeous Pixie Guardian die.   



Nearly all the papers are Docrafts Born to Shop Bubbles pad.  The dies are Cheery Lynn Pixie Guardian and Mini Dimensional Butterflies.  The flowers are sizzix Flowers and Vines #3 and sizzlit Flower w/ Stem and Leaves.  The sentiment was from a pre-printed sheet I got in a magazine.  

My card is joining the fun at

Thanks for the visit.  Hope you are having a great weekend. 

5 comments:

shulsart said...

Oh, Iona, what a sweet card and a very lovely sentiment; perfect for the wonderful Pixie Guardian die cut. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Kay Wallace said...

Gail, this is just perfect timing, as my great niece will be born on October 28 and I will be making a card for her!! Just posted this to my CARDS THAT I LOVE board so I can "lift" your great design!! Love it!

ionabunny said...

Well thanks you Kay, I am honored

Eva Marie said...

Such a lovely babycard ♥
I ♥ the sentiment you have used!
Thank you for playing at Papirdokkene!
xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, great papers and design, loving the die cuts and sentiment.

Sylv xx