Monday 30 September 2013

Autumn Baby

Hi, welcome.  Crafting crazy at the moment.  Maybe it's the sunny weather.  Maybe it's that end of the month feeling.  Maybe it's the crafty goodies that came with Mr Postman today.  Hee hee.   Yep, probably the crafty goodies.    So I wanted to make a baby card.  I made a pink baby card last week so I decided to make one using autumn colours, it being Autumn and all.......


I based my design on Stephanie's card at SSS.  I cut my aperture with Crafts-Too Frames 7 die.  I've used orange mulberry paper and patterned paper from Prima Forever Young and Basic Grey Serenade.  The baby was cut using Sizzix Baby with Bottle die and paper pieced.  I used glossy accents on the bottle.  The flourishes are metal embellishments from Korthobby and the lovely leaves are from Storyteller.  I die cut the letters using Sizzix Ida Lou's Flowerbox alphabet.  

My Autumn Baby is joining the fun at
That Craft Place Challenge - Baby
Basic Grey Challenges - Autumn Colours
Storyteller Utfordring 1 - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp - Stamptember Blog Candy Bonanza
Artful Times - Autumnal Colours

What a busy baby.  Thanks for dropping by.  Ooh look, nearly October.  Ooh, ooh, boo, boo.  Stay tuned.  Fun and games are looming.........

11 comments:

Neet said...

Love those autumnal colours you have chosen to use. A very different baby card but one which is perfect for a child born in the autumn. What a brilliant idea!
Thanks for joining jus at Artful Times, Hugs, Neet xx

Sandy said...

Cute with such pretty colors!
Sandy

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Gail! I have a brand new great niece (my first!) arriving on October 28, so perfect timing on your part with this beautiful card! Colors are just fab, and I love the design! Great art here!

Tracy said...

Awww that`s totally adoreable!!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's lovely.

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful baby card, glorious Autumnal colours and use of those fabulous dies.

Sylv xx

Livert said...

Love your card.
Thanx for joining us at Storyteller
We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

Hugs
Liv Solveig
Storyteller

Stacey said...

lovely autumn colours thanks for joining us at That Craft Place xx

Listaa said...

Lovly babycard.
Thanx for joining us at Storyteller
We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

MIE(Mieko) said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.
Mieko xx

Lizzy said...

Oh this is so cute and I love the colours! Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time x