Sunday 22 September 2013

Presently Taggy

Greetings and welcome.  Just making a couple of quick tags.  Starting to like this CAS style, once you get the hang of it.  Keeping it clean and keeping it simple.  Two not so easy things.  




Inspired by Joanne to make a couple of birthday tags.  A him and a her variation.  I've used PaperArtsy #7 tags, Archie, SM30, the girl from the Bloom set and the sentiment is from SIDD5.  Colour supplied by Limelight and Inky Pool.  I suppose the fibers aren't very CAS but got to have a tie on my tag.  Oh, just realised I forgot the splats.  Since I don't have that stamp and I am resisting, resist, resist, the temptation to do some seriously distressed edges I think I will call them finished.  

Joining the fun at 
PaperArtsy
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Something Simon
Stampotique Designers Challenge 117 - Birthday


Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great Sunday

6 comments:

Janet said...

Great tags perfect for birthdays
Janet

joanne wardle said...

wonderful, well done for resisting the temptation to keep adding - it's not easy I know! thanks for taking part in my challenge

Basement Stamper said...

great tags, like the swipe of color. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Great tags with fun stamps!Thanks for joining this Stampotque DC

Kay Wallace said...

Love your birthday tags, Gail!! Both the swooshes of paint and those very festive ribbons! A great combination for cheer!

Sylvia said...

Great CAS tags.

Sylv xx