Sunday 15 September 2013

Faster Than a Speeding Wotnot

Greetings.  Welcome.  Me again!  I'm trying to get in fast over at PaperArtsy.  Not because the link is closing but because it just opened and Joanne has been sharing a fab CAS project and since I am in that groove.......



Joanne went Halloween.  I love those stamps but since I don't have them so I used a phrase and an image from PaperArtsy USNT4.  I stamped with Versamagic Eggplant.  Added a splash of PaperArtsy Pansy and glittered my dragonfly with my Violet Wink of Stella Brush.  Instant glitter.  No mess.  Mine came from Altered Pages

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy
That Craft Place Challenge - Things with Wings
ALBC - CAS

Having fun this evening.  Take care.  Thanks for dropping by. 

10 comments:

Sue said...

Wow you are quick :-) This is fabulous Gail, I was wondering how I was going to join in as I don't have Halloween either. CAS is such a challenge for me lol but yours is perfect xx

joanne wardle said...

that's wonderful. I love your interpretation of my card.
thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Etsuko said...

That's fabulous! I love it.

Julie Lee said...

Really pretty and such a great quote too! Julie Ann x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

quick ,simple and pretty how much better?
bibiana

Kay Wallace said...

You are truly a "Speedy Gonzalez" here, Gail, but your work did not suffer at all with your speed! Love the quote, and your images perfectly support it!! Good on you!

craftimamma said...

That was quick Gail but still a fab interpretation of Joanne's style and as Kay said, your work didn't suffer at all. They are fun to make these clean and 'simple' cards but to be honest i don't think the simple applies so much. You have to be so precise with positioning, etc., for them to work.

You asked about the stamps I used on my card and they both came from Chocolate Baroque when I was on their DT a couple of years ago. They have some lovely newer ones since then too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Craftyfield said...

So quick! So simple... but effective!

Unknown said...

Just found your blog from the paperartsy challenge.

Lovely card, I was tempted to use these stamps too!

Emma x

Janet said...

Fabulous card
Janet